Returns & Exchanges
Our guarantee is this: if you need to return what you have bought from us, for any reason whatsoever, you are free to do so. We only ask that you send the goods back to us within 30 days of the purchase date and make sure they are returned with their original tags and packaging.
CHRISTMAS 2013 RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If your purchase is a Christmas gift and was bought from us on or after 1st November 2013 then you have until the 31st January 2014 to return the item for a refund or an exchange. All other terms and conditions remain the same.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Use the Returns Form on the back of your invoice and send back your parcel using the sticky label on the front of the invoice.
- Fill out the Returns Form noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Please give clear instructions of the size and colour you require if an exchange is needed.
- The garment must be unworn and unwashed.
- Please wrap the package securely, making sure to include your Returns Form. Seal your package securely.
- Send your parcel to: Last Exit to Nowhere, Unit 31 Criftin Enterprise Centre, Oxton Road, Epperstone, Nottinghamshire, NG14 6AT, UK or use the sticky label provided on the front of your invoice.
- Please take your parcel to your nearest Post Office. Always obtain a 'Certificate of Posting’ form and retain it as proof of postage because, regrettably, we cannot be responsible for items that fail to reach us.
- Goods are returned to us at your own expense. We can only refund delivery charges if the return is a result of our error, or faulty goods. Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser’s account.
- We never charge to send an exchanged item back to you.
- You will receive your exchanged order within 5 working days for UK customers and 10 working days for overseas customers. You usually get your refund or exchanged items much quicker than this. We will notify you by email if an item you have requested is out of stock and will give you an estimated delivery timescale. Refund credits will be issued immediately upon receipt of the unwanted item/s.
- As an EU customer you have 7 working days after the day of receipt to cancel your order in line with Distance Selling Regulations. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we can issue a refund. If your items have been dispatched they’ll need to be received back before we can process your refund.
- In certain circumstances we may allow exchanges after the 30 day period but they will only be eligible for an exchange. No refunds will be offered.
For more information please feel free to call us on +44 (0)115 965 5060